Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/dannylaceyfilm.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-warfare/functions/social-networks/googlePlus.php on line 73
Love Like Hers is going to be my next short film. I’m working on the script right now and at the same time trying to raise $8,000 to help make a film with a more polished, cinematic look.
The facility I’ll be using to try and raise this cash is the indie film community website at Indie GoGo. It’s a great community of independent film makers and indeed independent creatives where collaboration from the masses is used to raise money for credible projects (like mine). In simple terms, nice people spare a little cash (or a lot in some cases) to help out fellow creatives to get their project off the ground.
My Indie GoGo page is now fully operational, it even has a personal video that I made to make it more personal. The video was filmed at Hyde Park Picture House in Leeds (UK). This would be the perfect place to have the premiere screening, it’s a gorgeous 95 year old building steeped in history.
I’m not just expecting folk to give their hard earned cash away for nothing, I’m offering various levels of incentives.
- $10 and a great BIG thank you from me!!!
- $40 will get you a copy of the finished DVD with extra behind the scenes stuff and interviews with cast and crew. Signed is requested.
- $80 and you will be credited as an associate producer on the film. That means your name in the end credits!
- $200 is the promotion pack. The DVD, the A3 poster (again, signed if requested), the first AND final draft of the screenplay, production documents (i.e. call sheets, schedules, budget spreadsheet etc).
- $500 and you’ll get a very special VIP invite to the premiere night of the film. This will be held at a picture house in the UK. You’ll also get a very special mention on the film’s credits and on this blog.
- $1,500 is the big one, the Blockbuster package. You literally become a part of the production team. You’ll get regular emails and Skype calls on how we’re getting on. This includes updates of the script development, finances of the project, you’ll have access to a private website whereby you can download stills and exclusive clips from principal photography. You really do get to come along for the whole journey – from start to finish. Not forgetting, the DVD, the posters, an invite to the premiere screening and so much more.
You can donate as little as $10, or as much as you like by going to my page on Indie GoGo here http://www.indiegogo.com/lovelikehers
Even though the film is in the early stages of development, I’ve decided to ramp up the PR and marketing of the project. This includes setting up a Facebook fan page, more updates on the blog, video updates on my YouTube page and even more info via my Twitter page. I’m also in the process of sending out press releases to local newspapers and magazines. And that’s just the start!
This means that there are now a few websites where you can keep up to date with what’s happening. I’ll be doing a lot of cross promoting to help keep all the sites up to date. This blog will still remain the hub of all my film activity.
To recap, here are the websites that are actively promoting my film work:
Thanks again for visiting and if you have ANY questions, please do not think twice about getting in touch email@example.com
dany i loving your production by your friend forever….! erone lessa.