Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/dannylaceyfilm.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-warfare/functions/social-networks/googlePlus.php on line 73
I’m preparing for this weeks LIVE! Indie Filmmakers show on my Livestream channel. Still buzzing from last Friday’s fundraising special in which $600 was raised in one-hour for my next film, Love Like Hers – incredible. And I have to say, I’m extremely proud to have broken NEW ground with this show and to be the first Indie Filmmaker to attempt a live crowd fundraising show.
Back to the normal live show this week. An open and honest account of my journey to establish myself as a respected filmmaker.
On the show this week:
- I’ll be revealing MORE about Love Like Hers, my next short film.
- Talking about how much of a challenge fundraising is, but how rewarding it can be.
- Building a team for Love Like Hers, I need more members of the team!!
- Why I’ve decided to shoot the film on a Canon 5D
- How I’ll be raising the profile of my next film with a forthcoming marketing campaign.
- Making a start on Draft 2 of the screenplay.
- I’ll be talking about the Bradford International Film Festival.
- And more!
ALSO…. Who will be this weeks ‘Featured Indie Filmmaker’?? I’ll be talking about someone who is doing wonders in the world of Indie Film. A nice plug on my live show. It might be you??
Please, do tune in if you get the chance and spread the word about this innovative Live show following the progress of a new Indie Filmmaker, and the journey to the Oscars!
Here’s where you can see the show http://www.livestream.com/dannylaceyfilm
THIS FRIDAY, 19TH FEBRUARY AT 6.30PM GMT UK
Hope you can make it.
Thanks for visiting,